Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Skinny.Sparklers.Ignite

Our Agapanthus is looking just like sparklers on the 4th of July in these pictures I think!   The 4th is my favorite holiday and therefore I naturally love these pics.  Who doesn't love sparklers though, they are soooooo nostalgic and fun!   So far all the B&W's of this series are my favorites, these included.  If you would like to see other entries from this ongoing series and see the progress thus far of our blooming Agapanthus,  then click here.  




1 comment:

  1. Love Sissy's birthday! I must say though, when we were kids, I was sooooo jealous of you. You were the one that got the cool party and cool people to come celebrate with you. Don't worry about me (Eyeore voice)...I don't need a fun birthday when we can have sparklers for Jo-Bob's.

    On a serious note, I love the pics. I never thought following a flower blooming could be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Erin Jo Chung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.