Saturday, June 13, 2009

Home Improvements

 I wanted to share with you our progress so far on a few of the home improvement projects we have done thus far with our new home. I have yet to declare any room in our house totally done, but  these pictures should be able to give an idea of the direction we are headed and of course they will be fun to compare to the finished product some day.  

 

We installed cork flooring earlier this winter on the second level and also the stairs.  The stairs still have to be caulked and painted to finish them off.  There are some pictures of that in here.  We also got our pool table refinished.  Unfortunately I do not have the before pictures of it to compare with right now....but trust me it was ugly.  We can not even sell our old pockets that are perfectly good, (except for looking like baby poop)  Poor Wes has tried so many times to sell them and no one will bite!  LOL  But anyway,  we are pretty stoked with how it looks now, but we haven't done anything else in that room yet.  


So, the two rooms that we have been working on are also on the second level.  It is our home office and my studio.  They are kind of twin rooms and across the hall from one another.  We have painted both rooms and you will also see the cork floors in these rooms as well.  Neither rooms are totally complete yet, but are in the process.  I wanted to share what we have done so far though, and a lot of people wanted to see paint colors and such.  We plan on completing these two rooms when I get back in August and we will post pictures again so you can see the difference.  

 The office really doesn't have a lot done to it yet except being painted and then we moved the desk in.  We have lots more to do in there to finish it off.  Well, I guess that is pretty much it.  The pictures are pretty self explanatory.  Hope you enjoy seeing the progress and look forward to any feedback anyone has.  


I know I am showing favor, but I took way more pictures of my studio than anything else...lol...I could not help it I guess! ;)  




Studio











Michael Jackson



Do the Egyptian



Ouch!!!














Office










Cork Floor





Pool Table








Stairs




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You are going to LOVE working in your studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick...it just makes my sick!....that I don't have any rooms this COOL! Awesome work...very impressive...even by my standards..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait until I am invited to see it in person. Looks great but am sure it looks even better in person.K4

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Erin Jo Chung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.