Thursday, June 18, 2009

Upgrade

Well as some of you already know, I recently got a new camera. So..... So long wee powershot elf, HELLO mighty DSLR!!!! It is pretty exciting and I am totally lost, with lots and lots to learn. I wanted to share with you some of my first attempts even though I am totally a fish out of water. These are nothing fancy, just basic shots trying it out. None the less, I thought you might be interested in seeing what this little gem can do.....(clearing throat)....the camera that is. hehe



Anyway, hope you enjoy.....I can not wait to get out more. I will probably be posting some material other than just self portraits soon. Almost every photog I know has some sort of self portrait shot like this......now that I have a cool camera I can finally have my very own. :P dorky I know.....but it is funny.



Hope you enjoy these for now!














3 comments:

  1. oh and BTW......this was me setting my own exposures......nothing auto-matic about these!!! I don't really know what to do with so much control......I guess I will figure it out...(biting my finger)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digital is so much easier for figuring out exposures! just make sure that your screen isn't set too bright. I had that problem at first, all my pictures were overexposed, so I had to tone down my screen setting. Your exposures look good here though! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cute stuff. K4

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Erin Jo Chung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.