Thursday, July 9, 2009

Weekly Photography Challenge (stripes)

Challenge Brief:

STRIPES!


The rules:

1.) Three or Five photos (try not to make it obvious what you were photographing. Leave us guessing if you can!)

2.) B/W or Colour

3.) Tweaking alowed

4.) Photos Due by Sat. July 11, 2009


Have fun everyone!



The big dipper and a full moon welcomed me home to WI this week. The moon was full and magical around my birthday on the 6th. I loved it. My Parents buildings and fence on the farm made great stripes with the moon light shining down. Hope you enjoy!











5 comments:

  1. You were right, you got some killer night shots! So proud to have you as my super talented sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin! I love your photos this week (again!). They seem kind of surreal--especially the #4. My favorite is #1; not only because it is the stripiest (is that a word??), but also because the big dipper stands out sooo much, even compared to the other stars (now that I look at it again, I only see one other star...did you edit the photo to get rid of the other stars?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't edit any stars out of the 1st picture.....the big dipper was just brighter in that area of the sky than anything else.....so if the stars are there they don't really show up. I did edit that one....but only added a vignette so no erasing of stars ;). In #4 those little blurbs of light were lightning bugs that show their flight tracks in the long exposure. I thought they made a nice natural triangle composition in the frame. lucky I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...I love your photos! My favorite is the 1st one. It has a very interesting composition and the blue of the night sky is so vivid along with the big dipper! That is an all star picture. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Erin Jo Chung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.