Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mom & Ken's Farm

These pictures are all of my parents gorgeous farm in Dodgeville, WI. They work soooo very hard to keep it gorgeous. I think that all their hard work really pays off. It was a pleasure to stay in such a beautiful setting. They have blisters on their hands trying to keep the thistles out of their pastures....but I managed to find a few to take pictures of. See......I think they are really gorgeous!!! Anyway, I hope that I do them justice with these pictures. Ken even won conservation farmer of the year this year (with lots of team work of course)!!!! Way to go guys! I am very proud of you! Hope you enjoy these pictures of their farm. I know it is a long post...but I was not decisive today and could not pick. sorry :(


























































4 comments:

  1. How did you get all those cows to line up for that photo? Are you a cow whisperer? Meg is quite the model too! Beautiful photos, excellent dipiction of their farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this really is a beautiful setting- kudos to them for working so hard for their farm. fantastic!
    and great pics, too- I can understand the indecisiveness for what to publish in this post- I'm glad you had them all!
    ~em

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really capture the beauty of the Midwest!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Erin Jo Chung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.