Friday, August 21, 2009

Weekly Photography Challenge (graffiti)

Challenge Brief:

Graffiti


Rules:

Incorporate graffiti into your images in some way- large or small scale.

Keep it PG.

Submit 3 photos- at least one in B&W and at least one in full color- by Saturday, August 22

You may edit as you see fit.

Enjoy getting out and searching for graffiti!



(graffiti can be anything that is writing- whether painted, scratched, or by other means- where it is not allowed- i.e. bathroom stalls, underpasses, bridges, road signs, etc...)


Rural Graffiti! I love Iowa! It was really hard for me to turn one of these B&W this week. The color is soooooo fabulous! The first three in this entry are my official submissions for the week, the rest are just bonus material. I love graffiti art and naturally loved this challenge!!!! What a fun week. I need to give thanks to my brother in law and sis for giving me the tip on this amazing photo op! Thanks guys. You are the best. Enjoy!


To visit the host blog for WPC and see everyone else's entries then please click here.











3 comments:

  1. woot!
    these are fantastic!
    I love that you chose a simple composition with this subject, since it is SO busy and full of texture- just beautiful!
    it reminds me of "the rock"- a field just off I43 in Manitowoc county has this HUMONGOUS rock that is painted over and over and overagain- it's a sight to see!
    So glad you shared the bonus shots- they are great- it's so hard to choose just 3, isn't it?!?

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome--as usual!! Its so funny that it seems to be just out in the middle of nowhere. I know the rock Em is talking about :) I think this shed is way cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shed was perfect for this! I love all of the pictures and the colors are so vibrant! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Erin Jo Chung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.