Wednesday, April 7, 2010

true love = boots & jewelry



... well, not really.


But I did recently fall in love…HARDTWICE.


I found my first pair of custom made vintage cowboy boots ever. I swear that they were custom made for me in a past life and I have been reunited with them at long last! Seriously though……they have my name written all over them, don't ya think? Hello, they are green after all! Im sure they have a story behind them, and I would love to meet whoever they were crafted so beautifully for. Until then…..i'll just slip them on and thank whoever it was for the magic that they passed on to me. :-)


I also, found this little purple gem….literally it's a GEM! Well…..actually its a rare geode, and it sparkles, and its sooooooo pretty, and………I totally love it! I have seen other jewelry made from geodes before, in fact I own some other pieces and love them, but I had never seen anything like this piece before. It was a totally unique design, one of a kind, handmade ring. It was calling my name and calling it LOUD!


Im so inspired with these new discoveries and additions to my wardrobe, I thought I would take them on a little mini photo shoot of their own……I think they were worthy enough subjects and spring made a splendid backdrop for them. If you are lucky enough you may get to see me sportin' these doozies some day. Until then……


HAPPY SPRING!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Erin Jo Chung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.