Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Skyline

I snapped this last week while driving down the highway in traffic.  (Mopac for the Austinites)  I wouldn't recommend it as far as safety goes!!!  lol  but I think the picture turned out pretty good.  There is so much building and development  going on downtown that the skyline of Austin is changing very, very quick.  Every time I get down there I find something new and different that wasn't there the last time.  It is all very exciting!!  The skyline looks entirely different from before we left for our stint abroad three years ago or so.   I took this when the sun was pretty low so the affect of it reflecting off the sides of the buildings makes for some nice high contrast.  Hope you enjoy this view of the Austin skyline.  It is bound to look different in a matter of months I'm sure!




2 comments:

  1. Yeah - cool skyline - cranes and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The effect is like the altered polaroid pictures Chris Elenchev did that I bought at the art auction. Do you remember them? They are hanging above the bedside tables in our bedroom.K4

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Erin Jo Chung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.