Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Balloon Races & Carnival

An annual summer event in the area that I grew up in, are the Ottumwa hot air balloon races. They just happened to be going on while I was here in Iowa so I decided to take advantage and go take some pictures. The following are my pictures of the night glow that they do at dusk and also some of the carnival on the grounds that night. I had some fun with long exposures and stuff and I love the carnival pictures. Enjoy!
















































1 comment:

  1. erin- these are great!!!
    I just love road trips.... my hubby and I took a road trip from WI to florida for our honeymoon, and we happened upon a carnival- it was the most fun!!
    I love the one with the dinosaur about to eat the moon....clever!
    ~em

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Erin Jo Chung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.