Thursday, November 12, 2009

FALL in IA


I am so glad that I got the opportunity to shoot FALL this year in the Midwest. I love a good hunt and shooting nature. Some of these are favorite images of mine quite possibly EVER! Can you guess which ones? I love these, but I'm biased and some of my love is always tied to the experience of taking them I think.


I really hope you enjoy this little bit of a Midwest FALL, but if you don't then don't be afraid to tell me that either! I am starting to think of the world in little snapshots, beautiful cropping and gorgeous color…..and I like it. None of these images are really what you would see just passing by…they are how I saw things in my mind's eye….and that is what being an artist is all about. Please come see fall.


THROUGH MY EYES.















































7 comments:

  1. Girl, you totally need to protect these image! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! thank you. does that mean that you are tempted to steal one and hang it on your wall? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, didn't really think about "Stealing" one, but you do put pretty big files up here....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I need to do a watermark and I don't know how to post any different. I am technically challenged to say the least. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. fan- tastic.
    absolutely stunning.
    I love fall, and am going to miss it!
    ~em

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a talented young lady! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Erin Jo Chung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.