Friday, January 29, 2010

Kevin Doodles.


My friend and fellow art student from Drake University, Kevin Burg, drew these sketches for me back in the day. I kept them all this time and just rediscovered them the other day when I was going through some old boxes. What little gems they are! I am so very pleased to discover them again. Just awesome. I asked Kevin if he would let me share them and he nicely agreed, so here they are.


The first one is just super cute! Is the second one a self portrait? The third one is of this bird that I used to have on my desk. Kevin deemed it creepy apparently, but check it out I found the actual bird too! I snapped a quick picture of it so you guys could see. The last two are these characters that he used to draw. I have two sheets full of them. These are my favorite! They are so funny and full of crazy character. Also, note the one with the HUGE mustache with my name and a nice little arrow….THANKS A LOT KEV! ha.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Erin Jo Chung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.