Tuesday, February 23, 2010

icicles.drip


I know it has been quite a while…


I finally picked up my camera yesterday after a huge dry spell. I hadn't taken a single picture in about 3-4 weeks, and I couldn't resist snapping a few of the winter wonderland that has been all around me since I arrived here in Iowa. Winter has been tugging at my heart strings and putting on the charm for more than a week now. I still wish I could shoot more of it, but I have rightly been focused on far more important matters the last few weeks…my sister! So while the freshly formed snow drifts, the dainty icicles, the frost formations, and each snowflake that falls are quite magical, and calling out for me to come and focus on them….my sister and her health is far more important and beautiful to me. :)


I only took these few pictures through the window at my sister's house…in between other little tasks. I thought the light was hitting them beautifully yesterday afternoon and wanted to capture it while it lasted. Hope you enjoy!









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! Glad you found an opportunity to capture the loveliness. Hope your sister is doing better.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Erin Jo Chung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.